Backend Ruby developers team for hire
We're the team of four backend Ruby developers with 22 years of total experience of work with Ruby and Rails applications.
- We know how to develop applications in Rails so that they won't turn into a mess.
- We understand SOLID principles, apply design patterns and use proper OOP without turning Ruby code into Java.
- We're not afraid of modern ruby tools, such as Hanami, ROM.rb, etc. We know when it is the right time to start using them.
- We do not use Asset Pipeline.
- We can provide you part-time frontend-developer if yours overloaded.
- Work with API:
- We can build a reliable pipeline to sync big amounts of data from multiple APIs into your system.
- If there's a need to interact with external APIs, we can build a layer of adapters to support two-way interaction.
- We understand what distinguishes good API from a bad one. We can develop for you a good one.
- Expertise in Vacation Rentals:
- We have been worked with dozens of different data structures describing Vacation Rentals data.
- We know how to deal with booking related problems while interacting with 3rd-party API, how to map amenities, sync availabilities etc.
- Legacy Rails applications refactoring:
- We've seen a lot of messed-up Rails applications, and we know how not to organize business logic in Rails.
- We can clean up your code without the complete rewrite.
Software development is not only about the code
- We will help you to set up the development process(test, staging, review apps, production) using GitLab CI, Docker, Ansible and whatever you prefer.
- We're remote only, so we will not work with you if you think that online interaction will not be enough.
- We work through Upwork.
Get notified about new posts: